FACIAL EXERCISES : OUR FAVOURITES
“Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live for therest of your life.”
Although it’s always a good idea to apply skincare, it must be applied correctly. Of course, we advise you to apply your products using your fingertips, working outwards from the center of your face and taking the time to ensure that the product sinks in by massaging your skin with circular movements.
Christian Breton also has a few facial exercises which are the perfect finishing touch to your beauty routine. When these exercises are done regularly, your skincare products will be more effective.
For the oval of your face:
Say “O” without wrinkling your mouth, pulling your skin up slightly towards your temples. Try to smile without moving the corners of your mouth. You should feel your cheek muscles contract.
Hold for 5 seconds and relax. Repeat this 5 times.
Advised when applying: Slim and Lift Face Sculptor
For the eye area:
- Press your index fingers on the outer corners of your eyes and pull gently. Close your eyes as tightly as possible, while keeping the skin of the eyelids stretched. Count to 15, relax and repeat 10 times.
- Lay your fingers flat on your temples at eye level. Using your thumbs for support, slowly slide your fingers towards the back of your head, pulling on your skin.
Count to 5 and relax. Repeat this 5 times.
Advised when applying: Liftox 360 Eye Cream or Precious Gold Eye Mask or Cellular Eye Lift
For the mouth area:
- Put your lips together, as if you were about to kiss someone. Contract them while trying to prevent vertical wrinkles from forming. Hold for 5 seconds and then relax. Do this 10 times.
- Say “O” while contracting the muscles around your lips then say “A” without moving the corners of your mouth.
Count to 5 and relax. Repeat this 10 times.
Advised with: Serious Lip Repair
For the neck:
- Put your chin in your hands, with your elbows flat on the table. Then open your mouth to lower your jaw down while pushing up with your hands. Hold for 5 seconds and then relax. Repeat this 5 times.
- Put your right hand over your head so that it touches your left cheek. Push to the right while pushing back with your head.
Repeat 10 times on each side.
Advised with: The Ultimate Neck Cream and/or The Uplifting Neck Serum